Topic: Is the No-Bark Collar appropriate and humane?
Yes. The No-Bark Collar is designed to get your dog’s attention, not to punish it. However, the initial ultrasonic correction may startle your dog.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- When your dog does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction.
- Will the ultrasonic sound from the No-Bark Collar affect other dogs?
- What is meant by ultrasonic sound?
- Will my dog stop barking completely?
- Will the No-Bark Collar be effective on my dog?
- What is the range of operation of the Duosonic Remote Training System?
- Will the barking from another dog trigger the sensor on the No-Bark Collar?